Dienstag, 17. Mai 2016

Seattle part one

Hey everyone I spent a week in Seattle from April 16 to 23 and lived at the house of my mum's hostsister and her son Harrison

Day one 

My flight was at 8 am and I had to change in Dallas


My arrival at Seattle


We are visiting the city 










Day two 
We drove over to seattle on a ferry with grandma


it was very windy!






The gum wall



The market


A map where you can pin the country from where you are coming from
GO GERMANY!





Lunch (I ate here exactly three years ago when I visited Barb)

This is the first original starbucks


At dinner



Day three

Harrison and I drove to the beach


We had great weatherr

but the water was very cold. It took me over half an hour just to get in!



We visited the grandparents in the afternoon





We had delicious ribs 




and I had my first rhubarb pie 



I'm in love with this food <3





Day four

Harrison and I made cookies!
They tasted great except the fact that they were a bit too salty because I mixed up the tablespoon and the teaspoon!









Thank you for reading my blog. The second part of my trip will be posted soon!
Big kissses from Ohio
Charlotte <3















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen