Dienstag, 17. Mai 2016

Seattle part two

Hey everyone this is the second part of my trip to Seattle

Day five

playing with the bird

We drove to the bridge







I'm not tall enough :(





After our trip to the bridge, Harrison and I drove to the zoo

This is a monkey laying around


An elephant


A seal


A polar bear 



Day six

Barb, Harrison, Kily a good frined of Barbara and I drove to Seattle again

This is the famous Space needle



We went to the restaurant in the Space Needle. It turns around itself in one hour and you can see all over Seattle. We taped a paper on the window at the begining with Hello's from Washington, Germany, France and Ohio and some people responded when we got the paper back after one hour.



I had a truffle risotto with seaweed! It was delicious <3


Isn't that an amazing view??













I'm trying dresses on for prom... They looked awful






The Fremont Troll



Day seven

 I spent the last day together with the family. The kids were adorable!
Here is a picture of me trying to kiss the little one



He slept on my lap for over an hour!



day eight
My flight was at 10 am and I had a long stop in Dallas but I had a lot of homework to do because I missed one week of school.


Thank you for reading my blog! My next post will be about the Justin Bieber Concert ;)
Big kisses from Ohio
Charlotte




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen